You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
myPFC Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
Untitled Document
Member Info

[ Register Here ]
[ Lost Password ]

Membership:
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Waiting User(s): 1
Total Members: 1,626
Latest User:
adamYxenicadam

Most Ever Online:
Member(s): 0
Guest(s): 149
Search Bots: 1
Total: 150

Online Stats:
Member(s): 0  -  0%
Guest(s): 3  -  100%
Search Bots: 0  -  0%
Total Online: 3

You must register to interact with Members
Untitled Document
Navigation

Main
 Home
News & Media Team
 -=PFC=- Forums
 -=PFC=- Impressum
 -=PFC=- Mobile View
 -=PFC=- News Archiv
 -=PFC=- News Topics
 -=PFC=- YOUTUBE
 Your Account
myPFC
 -=PFC=- Donations
Servers Live on Air
 -=PFC=- Game Admin Log
 -=PFC=- Live Viewer
 -=PFC=- Mapcycle
MappingTeam
 -=PFC=- Downloads
Tournament
 -=PFC=- Event Calendar
Admin Crew [INTERNAL]
MappingTeam [INTERNAL]

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Software

FH 1 Software made for YOU!

Click below for EXE file

Click below for RAR compressed file

Click below for XP files

SUPPORT:

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Mappack Maps

Click me for ALL FH-1 Maps! 
Maps sorted by:
Nr. of maps:
» MappingTeam

» Fanmappack 7

» Standard FH 0.7

» Fanmappack 6

» Fanmappack 5

» Fanmappack 6 inofficial

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Shoutbox

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Pixel-Fighter Community :: View topic - FH 0.7 Installer available for V. 1.612 (Origin Version)

Main  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups
Profile  •  Awards  •  Members List  •  Private Messages
Arcade  •  Attachments  •  Buddy List  •  Ranks  •  Rules
Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Staff  •  Favorites  •    •  Watched Topics

Forum

FH 0.7 Installer available for V. 1.612 (Origin Version)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pixel-Fighter Community Forum Index -> Support & Help - Area -> Origin Printable Version

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grabbi
FH-1 Ranking Developement
FH-1 Ranking Developement

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1) Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (Amount: 1) Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse (Amount: 1) Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber (Amount: 1) Distinguished Flying Medal (Airforce) (Amount: 1)
Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Mention in Dispatches (Amount: 1) Verwundetenabzeichen G. (Amount: 1)
10459.74 Reichsmark RM
10466 US-Dollar $
10466 GB-Pound £
10466 Yen ¥
10466 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: FH 0.7 Installer available for V. 1.612 (Origin Version) Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Kev4000 took the time to create an installer for FH 0.7 on Origin BF1942.

After checking it we can supply you with the download (2 gb)

Download is available over toolbox or direct FTP link !

Toolbox:

http://85.214.226.169/toolbox/PFC_Toolbox_F irst_setup.exe

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size

FTP Download link:

ftp://85.214.226.169/Mappacks/Mods/0-=Pixel-Fighter-com=-Forgo tten_Hope_0.7_ORIGIN_win7+vista+XP+32bit+64bit.exe

Last edited by Grabbi on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 5 times in total

-=PFC=- Betatester
-=PFC=- Betatester

us.gif

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 1)
5117.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

is this the full FH mod

-=PFC=- Technical Admin
-=PFC=- Technical Admin

fr.gif

Distinguished Conduct Medal (Amount: 1)
6.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Hi all Comrades and for you" Winbean" Very Happy
Winbean wrote:
is this the full FH mod

I can say :
"yes this is the full FH version but in one file and adapted for Battlefield 1942 "Origin" version.
This FH version has also included (in) patches for Vista, Windows 7 (run also on Windows 8).
Warning! After installing FH do not forget via PFC TOOLBOX to install all PFC mappacks and also all FH fan mappacks played (plaid) on PFC server.

Note: If unfortunately you will get a crash on deskop do not forget to do about FH shortcut (ikone):
1. Click with mouse's right button on FH shortcut.
2. In "Compatibility" select only:
"Run thsi program like an administrator"
3. Be sure Battlefield 1942 is authorised about your Windows firewall.

Best regards and tell us if you test FH origin version if all is OK or not.

sgt_garcia

xmas

PS: Here I test FH for battlefield 1942 for "Origin" version on Windows 8 64 bits (full) (not an update Win7->Win 8) and FH is 100% OK Smile

-=PFC=- Betatester
-=PFC=- Betatester

us.gif

5117.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

merci beaucoup. i'll reply with my results soon.

-=PFC=- Betatester
-=PFC=- Betatester

us.gif

5117.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

hey every thing went good easy install. no problems

-=PFC=- Technical Admin
-=PFC=- Technical Admin

fr.gif

6.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Winbean wrote:
hey every thing went good easy install. no problems

Hi all Comrades and for you "Winbean" Very Happy

Very nice! and "sherries on the cake" PFC TOOLBOX is 100% compatible with FH (Origin version).

Please see this tutorial in 3 languages .

http://www.pixel-fighter.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=7146#7146

You can also modify the 4 video.con..videocustom.con to play in native resolution of your screen and also in function of your video card performance and dimensions of your screen you also can play in widescreen.

Sounds and textures pack are running also fine!

I hope after 2013 March EA will (shall) let Free "battlefield 1942" "Origin" version.

In this eventuality FH and many mods shall be always played (plaid) in the future!

Best regards!

sgt_garcia xmas

Hi I`m new here
Hi I`m new here

PFC-no-country.gif

Medals: None
0.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

i cannot install the mod. Neither can i play even when i have bf 1942 for origin installed. help please
PsychoDad
-=PFC=- MappingTeam
-=PFC=- MappingTeam

gm.gif

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Top Objective Medal (Amount: 1) Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Top Pointer Medal (Amount: 1) Nahkampfspange in Bronze (Amount: 1) Top Death Medal (Amount: 1)
Top Score Medal (Amount: 1) Top Teamkiller Medal (Amount: 1)
40.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

operating system?

-=PFC=- Technical Admin
-=PFC=- Technical Admin

fr.gif

6.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

alaine wrote:
i cannot install the mod. Neither can i play even when i have bf 1942 for origin installed. help please

Hi all Comrades and for you "alaine" Very Happy

1.When you try to install FH Mod for Origin.

Do you get (have) a warning (an advertisement) please?

2. WARNING! About FH (for origin) installer be sure to do that:

Click with mouse's right button (the right button of your mouse) on the file named (with name) "Forgotten_Hope_0.7_origin_win7".

Select "Run as an administrator".

3. Then restart your PC.

4.. Did you install before another Mod like DC=Desert Combat?

Best regards and thank you about your future answer (response)

sgt_garcia xmas

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PFC-no-country.gif

0.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Hi all I play FH since 2003 and in Pixel-Fighter since 2008.
Lately I've been frustrated with new multiplayer war games like BF3 that are all about perks, unlocks and monthly DLC it makes me sick, so I've felt a big FH nostalgia and been playing on my old Windows XP PC from 2005 again (I know I can get FH on Vista/7/8 but I actually seem to prefer playing it on my old PC for some reason, feels more nostalgic that way Very Happy). Why bother with realistic graphics if game mechanics are so stupid...

Anyway now when I saw BF1942 on Origin I thought a great potentional for new players to come try FH and help us fill up the server, I miss the full server battles. Sometimes we hit 50 lately and that's great for being in 2013!
Now with 128 cap it'd be even more awesome, but we need more people crying tissue . Still with few people it can still be fun. There's no better WW2 fps out there in 10 years and there are things in FH1 I still prefer over FH2.

I went to check BF1942 browser right now and it kinda makes me angry seeing all those people playing Battlefield 1942 vanilla... it's such a crappy game after you try FH! I don't know how some can prefer it.
And sad that in BF1942 battlelog forums they only stickied DC mod thread... That was a great mod, but I always preferred WW2 to modern warfare. They should've stickied a FH thread too...

So it's a good idea perhaps to make some renewed propaganda around WW2-game fan websites.
To attract people who play games like WWII Online - Battleground Europe or World of Tanks/Warplanes/Battleships etc.

However it's best to pay attention to what may happen in March...

sgt_garcia wrote:

I hope after 2013 March EA will (shall) let Free "battlefield 1942" "Origin" version.

In this eventuality FH and many mods shall be always played (plaid) in the future!

Best regards!

sgt_garcia xmas

I hope so too, but I'm worried what says in small letters at bottom here: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-1942

"THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. FREE DOWNLOAD EXPIRES MARCH 1, 2013. REQUIRES ORIGIN ACCOUNT, ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT AND ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT). IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE EA ONLINE SERVICE, INCLUDING AVAILABILITY CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES. ONLINE SERVICE FOR THIS TITLE MAY BE DISCONTINUED AND IS NOT GUARANTEED."

This is very vague. Do they mean BF1942 is gone from Origin even if you had already downloaded it or you still keep it as long as you don't uninstall?? scratch chin
One thing that worries is the fact BF1942 is in Demos section and not in Free & Full games as you would expect...

So I say it's a good idea to make the best use of propaganda for FH and the server before that date in case the worst happens.
If the worst does happen then we can only hope for tuia to help as usual Razz

Well those are my thoughts for now, sorry if it was too long... Long live FH! Very Happy

-=PFC=- Technical Admin
-=PFC=- Technical Admin

fr.gif

6.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Hi all Comrades and for you Very Happy "KomradePedrovsk"

You also wrote:

[quote="KomradePedrovsk"]
"......
1.Anyway now when I saw BF1942 on Origin I thought a great potentional for new players to come try FH and help us fill up the server, I miss the full server battles. Sometimes we hit 50 lately and that's great for being in 2013!
Now with 128 cap it'd be even more awesome, but we need more people crying tissue . Still with few people it can still be fun. There's no better WW2 fps out there in 10 years and there are things in FH1 I still prefer over FH2.

2.I went to check BF1942 browser right now and it kinda makes me angry seeing all those people playing Battlefield 1942 vanilla... it's such a crappy game after you try FH! I don't know how some can prefer it.
And sad that in BF1942 battlelog forums they only stickied DC mod thread... That was a great mod, but I always preferred WW2 to modern warfare. They should've stickied a FH thread too...

So it's a good idea perhaps to make some renewed propaganda around WW2-game fan websites.
To attract people who play games like WWII Online - Battleground Europe or World of Tanks/Warplanes/Battleships etc.

3.However it's best to pay attention to what may happen in March...

I hope so too, but I'm worried what says in small letters at bottom here: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-1942

"THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. FREE DOWNLOAD EXPIRES MARCH 1, 2013. REQUIRES ORIGIN ACCOUNT, ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT AND ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT). IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE EA ONLINE SERVICE, INCLUDING AVAILABILITY CAN BE FOUND AT 4.WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES. ONLINE SERVICE FOR THIS TITLE MAY BE DISCONTINUED AND IS NOT GUARANTEED."

5.This is very vague. Do they mean BF1942 is gone from Origin even if you had already downloaded it or you still keep it as long as you don't uninstall?? scratch chin
One thing that worries is the fact BF1942 is in Demos section and not in Free & Full games as you would expect...

6.So I say it's a good idea to make the best use of propaganda for FH and the server before that date in case the worst happens.
If the worst does happen then we can only hope for tuia to help as usual
Razz

My answers and what I think about your questions:

First welcome here on PFC the best site on Europa and also in all the World about FH for BF1942 (vey nice and excellent mappers are working their creations here on PFC)

About tour remarks and questions I can say:

1. and 2. Of course but as you know many young players (before to know BF1942 via Origin) are playing new FPS likeBF3; C OD (last version); MOH (last version) ...and unfortunately many of these young players do not know many BF1942 Mods like FH , only because BF3; COD (last version); MOH (last version) are not map-able and not mod-able. And some of them are not interesting by WWII unfortunately (I kow some young players who are thinking that WWII FPS are for the old rabbits) In their minds playing FPS games <=> playing only FPS games about modern wars Twisted Evil Devil
About propaganda for example in France on our internet site "somua.com" I make many advertisement and tutorials to play FH (for our young players) , but unfortunately many of them are always playing BF3. No luck, no chance!

3. I am in Staff of somua.com and in Somua's Staff there are some guys who have good relation with EA= Electronic Art.
At this time I only can say "in some days (1;2....8...10) days I do not know exactly when? We shall get an official answer (response) from EA.
I hope a good issue but I say nothing now because I DO want to be sure at 100% about the future of BF 1942 "origin version" and also BF 1942 CD version.

4. The second link is dead here, the first link is OK .

5. I can say at 100% " for people who got (downloaded) before March 2013 BF1942 Origin version" sure their version will be always ran after 2013 March 1st! This is an excellent news.

6. wait and see but if EA give us the good answer all could be possible about FH and many Mods.

Best regards and CU on the battlefields!

sgt_garcia xmas

-=PFC=- Betatester
-=PFC=- Betatester

us.gif

5117.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

this installation make so much more easyer to get the game up and running. i mean with no problem at all on my side.

thank you !!!

now all is needed to fix is bf craft directory installation for win 7 and i guess win 8 too. poke sos help

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PFC-no-country.gif

0.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Oh sgt_garcia that 2nd link was automatically added as it was in the text by EA, not important.

By the way this isn't the map cycle section, but related to having new players try Forgotten Hope... I'm a bit confused with the mappack days. I thought it was Tuesdays and Saturdays but it seems to be everyday now? (only last Friday were normal maps, but server was acting strange with commands not working). Is there still an issue with the server + normal maps ever since it accepts Origin clients?

Even though custom maps are great I still think most days should be normal maps at least until March, since these people from Origin trying to play FH online for the first time either don't want to bother downloading extra maps just yet.

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PFC-no-country.gif

0.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Ah the cycle is set to normal maps now cool Very Happy
I must say though the custom maps are really impressive with the tracer, smoke effects et. A FH torrent release should be made which includes all the custom maps, maybe FHC/FH 1.0 I've heard talking about? Also the "Skies unlocked" thing in Mappack 5 means the cloud effects right? I've once read it meant you could fly as high as you wanted scratch chin

Anyway back on-topic... it's been said BF1942 on Origin is full of cheaters and that Pixel-Fighter should stream to GGC.
It's true that PB has been off lately and it probably can't ever be turned on again, even more so with the Origin clients etc, right?
This GGC thing though... it seems they discontinued BF1942 support quite some time ago, so I dunno if it's even possible now, but maybe worth a try?

(sorry for double-post, can't edit)

-=PFC=- Technical Admin
-=PFC=- Technical Admin

fr.gif

6.00 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Hi all Comrades! Very Happy

"Winbean" and "KomradePedrovsk" also wrote:

"Winbean" :

1.This installation make so much more easyer to get the game up and running. i mean with no problem at all on my side.

2. Now all is needed to fix is bf craft directory installation for win 7 and i guess win 8 too.

"KomradePedrovsk" :

3. Ah the cycle is set to normal maps now cool Very Happy.

4. A FH torrent release should be made which includes all the custom maps, maybe FHC/FH 1.0 I've heard talking about?

5. Anyway back on-topic... it's been said BF1942 on Origin is full of cheaters and that Pixel-Fighter should stream to GGC.

6. It's true that PB has been off lately and it probably can't ever be turned on again, even more so with the Origin clients etc, right?

My answers about your notes (remarks) and questions:

1. Ok at 100% with you it is easier (more easy) to install (BF1942+FH) Origin version than (BF1942 + FH CD) version also because BF1942 Origin version is by default full patched (no patch to install!!) .
And "sherries on the cake" the sounds and textures pack is also running fine. And in function of your PC configuration you can play in native resolution of your screen by modification of the files:
video.con....customVideo.con....

2. About "(BF1942+FH) Origin version AND (BF1942 + FH CD) version the issues are a function of PC's configuration (number of cores in mother board) and especialy Video cards .
With my experience I can say I get no problem with my AMD ATI video cards 2x1 GB on PC with 64 bit version (Windows7 and Windows 8 installed in dual boot).

But unfortunately I have CTD problems on FH and its derivatives (like FHSW) on some FH maps (and aleatory) with our PCs with Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit version too) (also installed in dual boot) maybe because these PC have Nvidia video cards (1 GB and also 2 GB) video memory.
But it is curious cause we have not CTD with FHR=Forgotten Hope Revisited Mod.
And same problems when my son and its friends play in local network (lan party).

3. OK I think it is better for getting (having) new FH players on PFC FH server to put the classical FH maps only because many and many of these new potential players did not know how to do to get all PFC and FH customs maps.

4. You have a good idea but unfortunately many young and new potential players did not know "How to download a Torrent. Many of them do not know what software to use!".

5. I am OK with you about "BF1942 Origin version" but generaly only on BF1942 vanilla maps. Less on FH mod and also on DC=Desert Combat Mod.

6. As you know on servers with Punkbuster activated (Punkbuster ON) with BF1942 CD version many players (who are not cheaters) get (have) many technical problems to play BF1942 and its Mods on many OS (especialy Vista; Windows7 and also Windows 8).
And as you know:
PunkBuster technical problems=> Players cannot join the server=> After "basta" they shall not try to join the server unfortunately!
At this time about BF1942 Origin version it is not possible to run correctly Punkbuster.

Note: My big question (problem) is the future of BF1942 Origin version after 2013 March 1st.
We still have no clear answers in the staff of somua.com from " EA=Electronic Art". We would like after the fateful date have permission (from EA) to distribute free of charge via the file server "BF1942".
Unfortunately it is not won!

Best regards!

sgt_garcia (on PFC) AK joeldecaroual (on Somua) xmas

PS: FHC interface can run also on BF1942 Origin version. I verified that on one PC (I copied the Mods folders from my classic BF1942 CD version installation)=>After I pasted all these Mods folders in my BF1942 "Origin version" Mods folders and the FHC interface is running without special problems!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pixel-Fighter Community Forum Index -> Support & Help - Area -> Origin Printable Version All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: