You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
myPFC Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
Untitled Document
Member Info

[ Register Here ]
[ Lost Password ]

Membership:
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
Waiting User(s): 2
Total Members: 1,540
Latest User:
Lue14

Most Ever Online:
Member(s): 0
Guest(s): 149
Search Bots: 1
Total: 150

Online Stats:
Member(s): 0  -  0%
Guest(s): 6  -  100%
Search Bots: 0  -  0%
Total Online: 6

You must register to interact with Members
Untitled Document
Navigation

Main
 Home
News & Media Team
 -=PFC=- Forums
 -=PFC=- Impressum
 -=PFC=- Mobile View
 -=PFC=- News Archiv
 -=PFC=- News Topics
 -=PFC=- YOUTUBE
 Your Account
myPFC
 -=PFC=- Donations
Servers Live on Air
 -=PFC=- Game Admin Log
 -=PFC=- Live Viewer
 -=PFC=- Mapcycle
 -=PFC=- Next Map
MappingTeam
 -=PFC=- Downloads
 -=PFC=- Maps
Tournament
 -=PFC=- Event Calendar
Admin Crew [INTERNAL]
MappingTeam [INTERNAL]

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Software

FH 1 Software made for YOU!

Click below for EXE file

Click below for RAR compressed file

Click below for XP files

SUPPORT:

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Mappack Maps

Click me for ALL FH-1 Maps! 
Maps sorted by:
Nr. of maps:
» MappingTeam

» Fanmappack 7

» Standard FH 0.7

» Fanmappack 6

» Fanmappack 5

» Fanmappack 6 inofficial

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Shoutbox

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Pixel-Fighter Community :: View topic - Idea

Main  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups
Profile  •  Awards  •  Members List  •  Private Messages
Arcade  •  Attachments  •  Buddy List  •  Ranks  •  Rules
Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Staff  •  Favorites  •    •  Watched Topics

Forum

Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pixel-Fighter Community Forum Index -> -Pixel-Fighter Community News Printable Version

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heeresgruppe-Sued
-=PFC=- Moderator Germany

gm.gif

Medals: 9 (View more...)
Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 1) Nahkampfspange in Gold (Amount: 1) Soldier´s Medal (Amount: 1) Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 4)
Africa Ribbon (Amount: 1)
60654.87 Reichsmark RM
145 US-Dollar $
143 GB-Pound £
80141 Yen ¥
142 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Idea Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I don't know if something similar already had been tried or if that's even possible (in a easier way), but how about, if some admin would write a bulk email, to invite old players to join FH again and send it to all forum members????
(Through the forum the email-adresses of old players should be available...)

Just an idea.....

Thanks and regards

-=PFC=-Member
-=PFC=-Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Top Teamkiller Medal (Amount: 1) Purple Heart (Amount: 1)
10925.22 Reichsmark RM
253 US-Dollar $
251 GB-Pound £
249 Yen ¥
250 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Yea that would be cool.... Sry for the tk got a bit to close...

Technician Fourth Grade
Technician Fourth Grade

Medals: None
130.11 Reichsmark RM
19 US-Dollar $
17 GB-Pound £
15 Yen ¥
16 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Hey, Mr. Heeresruppe-Sued, how did your idea come about?
Did registered users receive an e-mail?
Did you receive an answer or PM from the community? how did your idea come about?

Grabbi
FH-1 Ranking Developement
FH-1 Ranking Developement

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Verwundetenabzeichen G. (Amount: 1) Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse (Amount: 1) Distinguished Flying Medal (Airforce) (Amount: 1)
9606.92 Reichsmark RM
9608 US-Dollar $
9608 GB-Pound £
9608 Yen ¥
9608 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Kampfsau and me can send mass E-Mails to all 1500ppl

So far we never ever did before

Vincent was working on a newsletter template in the forum system, dunno if its finished and working,

we can try it out after a check !

Best greetings

Grabbi

-=PFC=-Member
-=PFC=-Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Top Teamkiller Medal (Amount: 1) Purple Heart (Amount: 1)
10925.22 Reichsmark RM
253 US-Dollar $
251 GB-Pound £
249 Yen ¥
250 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Lets

gm.gif

Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 4) Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Soldier´s Medal (Amount: 1) Africa Ribbon (Amount: 1) Nahkampfspange in Gold (Amount: 1)
Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 1)
60654.87 Reichsmark RM
145 US-Dollar $
143 GB-Pound £
80141 Yen ¥
142 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Chris wrote:
Hey, Mr. Heeresruppe-Sued, how did your idea come about?
Did registered users receive an e-mail?
Did you receive an answer or PM from the community? how did your idea come about?

Myself came back of a break (have not played FH about 4 years) in january this year and it was cool to see an alive community!

I really like the nostalgia feeling with playing FH, so it was cool to see that some known FH guys like JackknifeUK, PanTau and jaguar (etc.) are stil playing and i just thought, it would be cool if some more "old" players would come back and join FH again - that's how the idea came about....

Gone players with whom i have very good FH memories - °-=(BFR)=-° Blix, -TDP-Rötti75(GER), -TDP-Can(n)ibal Groups (and other TDP's), Oberst Benz, PFT-Clan (too mention a few) - would be cool to see some of them again here.....
Recently TDP-Hari joined the server again!

I hope it continues, to see a full(er) server again and i also hope, that the idea of contacting (old) forum members, will have some success!!!

regards

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Bronze Star (Amount: 1) Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Soldier´s Medal (Amount: 1) Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 1)
44170.07 Reichsmark RM
161 US-Dollar $
159 GB-Pound £
157 Yen ¥
158 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Some player tried to come back but had some problems to get the game running again.

we have to ensure old players get acess to an easy comeback.

So i recommend to put the FH PORTABLE links from the new website and the link of article i published on gamefront.com about FH Portable inside the email to all members.

FH Portable now working also on Windows 7 because i replaced the objects.rfa file.

They only have to run the game as admin, thats all they have to know. If they have still the game installed they can also use the toolbox.

So TOOLBOX or FH PORTABLE are really easy and great ways to get old player back.

----------------------------

Its really awesome. You have a PC, dont know anything about battlefield, never played the game, or bought the game in a shop. But with pressing 3 buttons and copy the server IP inside game menu you can join the server.

A lot old members will remember the days with installing fixes and solving problems with windows.

Also they should get the information that the hacker problem is solved

We could invite them to a big event where we celebrate a big restart of Forgotten Hope, or a FH aniversary day.

So they could show up on server at same time. If this will be a sucess i could publish the event media all around the world that we are still alive with maybe 64 on server. Thats the target for me in winter time

gm.gif

Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 1) Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 4) Africa Ribbon (Amount: 1) Nahkampfspange in Gold (Amount: 1)
Soldier´s Medal (Amount: 1)
60654.87 Reichsmark RM
145 US-Dollar $
143 GB-Pound £
80141 Yen ¥
142 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Catch-Me-If-You-Can wrote:
Some player tried to come back but had some problems to get the game running again.

we have to ensure old players get acess to an easy comeback.

So i recommend to put the FH PORTABLE links from the new website and the link of article i published on gamefront.com about FH Portable inside the email to all members.

FH Portable now working also on Windows 7 because i replaced the objects.rfa file.

They only have to run the game as admin, thats all they have to know. If they have still the game installed they can also use the toolbox.

So TOOLBOX or FH PORTABLE are really easy and great ways to get old player back.

----------------------------

Its really awesome. You have a PC, dont know anything about battlefield, never played the game, or bought the game in a shop. But with pressing 3 buttons and copy the server IP inside game menu you can join the server.

A lot old members will remember the days with installing fixes and solving problems with windows.

Also they should get the information that the hacker problem is solved

We could invite them to a big event where we celebrate a big restart of Forgotten Hope, or a FH aniversary day.

So they could show up on server at same time. If this will be a sucess i could publish the event media all around the world that we are still alive with maybe 64 on server. Thats the target for me in winter time

Great work and effort catch!

Thanks!

Technician Fourth Grade
Technician Fourth Grade

130.11 Reichsmark RM
19 US-Dollar $
17 GB-Pound £
15 Yen ¥
16 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Everything sounds great!
An idea becomes a message.
I hope your work attracts players to the server.
Thank you all for your efforts.

aussiebastard
-=PFC=-Member
-=PFC=-Member

as.gif

8009.50 Reichsmark RM
4 US-Dollar $
2 GB-Pound £
0 Yen ¥
1 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Hi all,
I think that is a brilliant idea it would have to help bring people back especially considering the fact many probably left due to the hacker problem and they arent aware its fixed and the server is running flawlessly.

Very Clever Idea Smile

Major General
Major General

PFC-no-country.gif

11053.50 Reichsmark RM
43 US-Dollar $
41 GB-Pound £
39 Yen ¥
40 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

I suggested this last year for the X-mass event. Usually the busiest days of the year, with a lot of Old Rabbits rejoining.
The plan didn't come to life this time, and the time then was limited, now we have months to prepare, so lets do it! Smile

Make a rousing event-poster, make sure all the download-links are included, throw in the best maps ever created,
(perhaps limit time to 45 mins in order to run more maps), mailbombs away! And have the best X-mass-event we can imagine. cheers

Lets fill up the server to its maximum extend. wave
Make Forgotten Hope Great again!
geile show hier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pixel-Fighter Community Forum Index -> -Pixel-Fighter Community News Printable Version All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: