You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
myPFC Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
Untitled Document
Member Info

[ Register Here ]
[ Lost Password ]

Membership:
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Waiting User(s): 2
Total Members: 1,540
Latest User:
Lue14

Most Ever Online:
Member(s): 0
Guest(s): 149
Search Bots: 1
Total: 150

Online Stats:
Member(s): 0  -  0%
Guest(s): 3  -  100%
Search Bots: 0  -  0%
Total Online: 3

You must register to interact with Members
Untitled Document
Navigation

Main
 Home
News & Media Team
 -=PFC=- Forums
 -=PFC=- Impressum
 -=PFC=- Mobile View
 -=PFC=- News Archiv
 -=PFC=- News Topics
 -=PFC=- YOUTUBE
 Your Account
myPFC
 -=PFC=- Donations
Servers Live on Air
 -=PFC=- Game Admin Log
 -=PFC=- Live Viewer
 -=PFC=- Mapcycle
 -=PFC=- Next Map
MappingTeam
 -=PFC=- Downloads
 -=PFC=- Maps
Tournament
 -=PFC=- Event Calendar
Admin Crew [INTERNAL]
MappingTeam [INTERNAL]

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Software

FH 1 Software made for YOU!

Click below for EXE file

Click below for RAR compressed file

Click below for XP files

SUPPORT:

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Mappack Maps

Click me for ALL FH-1 Maps! 
Maps sorted by:
Nr. of maps:
» MappingTeam

» Fanmappack 7

» Standard FH 0.7

» Fanmappack 6

» Fanmappack 5

» Fanmappack 6 inofficial

Untitled Document
-=PFC=- Shoutbox

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Pixel-Fighter Community :: View topic - NEW WEBSITE released!

Main  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups
Profile  •  Awards  •  Members List  •  Private Messages
Arcade  •  Attachments  •  Buddy List  •  Ranks  •  Rules
Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Staff  •  Favorites  •    •  Watched Topics

Forum

NEW WEBSITE released!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pixel-Fighter Community Forum Index -> -Pixel-Fighter Community News Printable Version

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catch-Me-If-You-Can
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Soldier´s Medal (Amount: 1) Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 1) Bronze Star (Amount: 1)
44170.07 Reichsmark RM
161 US-Dollar $
159 GB-Pound £
157 Yen ¥
158 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:20 pm    Post subject: NEW WEBSITE released! Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

http://play.pixel-fighter.com/

I designed a modern, smart and simple addtion to the main page of pixel-fighter.com

For all new players with coordination problems. There is now a good overview about the most important things to get the game running.

designed also for smartphone and tablet users!

Thanks to GRABBI for supporting me and giving me acess to website server!

Smile Waving Goodbye

Last edited by Catch-Me-If-You-Can on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Kampfsau
-=PFC=- Website Administrator
-=PFC=- Website Administrator

gm.gif

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Verwundetenabzeichen G. (Amount: 1)
9110.16 Reichsmark RM
9109 US-Dollar $
9109 GB-Pound £
9109 Yen ¥
9109 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Did you buy that Wordpress Theme ?

The major problem with wordpress is that you cant or better it's really difficult to integrate our forum and some blocks like the live viewer. There some more examples why we cant use wordpress for our main page.
Our website has grown like an old tree over many years and therefore may not be up to date. But now to reprogram everything and for example to wordpress is just too complicated

Kampfsau

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Verwundetenabzeichen S. (Amount: 1) Bronze Star (Amount: 1) Soldier´s Medal (Amount: 1) Purple Heart (Amount: 1)
44170.07 Reichsmark RM
161 US-Dollar $
159 GB-Pound £
157 Yen ¥
158 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Yes true.You cant integrate this. The webside is just an addition to the main side. And its already done. It would be HUGE work trying to convert it. That would not be funny.

pixel-fighter.com is the heart of PFC and it should be here all the time.

I bought the theme for 40 bucks because i looks really nice and you can do a lot with it.

my side is more a very very basical version with all the important infos for newbees that they dont get lost. AND to represent the mod to younger people trough PR, magazine, the new platform like steam, discord, Twitch. Its just a modern way to say HEY we are here! We are still alive!

It was never my intention to convert this main side in a wordpress theme. I dont know anything about programming. I just link the important stuff. That is enough

Smile Waving Goodbye

Bluemax
-=PFC=-Member
-=PFC=-Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Top Teamkiller Medal (Amount: 1)
10925.22 Reichsmark RM
253 US-Dollar $
251 GB-Pound £
249 Yen ¥
250 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Nice

-=PFC=-Tournament Management
-=PFC=-Tournament Management

us.gif

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Distinguished Service Order (Amount: 1)
6647.76 Reichsmark RM
133 US-Dollar $
131 GB-Pound £
129 Yen ¥
130 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Really nice catch!

FH-1 Ranking Developement
FH-1 Ranking Developement

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Verwundetenabzeichen G. (Amount: 1) Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse (Amount: 1) Distinguished Flying Medal (Airforce) (Amount: 1)
9606.92 Reichsmark RM
9608 US-Dollar $
9608 GB-Pound £
9608 Yen ¥
9608 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

great job catch me !

I feel like beeing 34 now 10 years back programming for PFC and setting up the system here with Kampfsau

awesome to see you doing that great job!

http://play.pixel-fighter.com Waving Goodbye

Technician Fourth Grade
Technician Fourth Grade

Medals: None
130.11 Reichsmark RM
19 US-Dollar $
17 GB-Pound £
15 Yen ¥
16 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:42 am    Post subject: EXCELLENT WORK - THANKS A LOT Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

On my first visits to this community (and actually still), I was amazed about the Pixel-Fighter.com internet site. It was not the standard content. There were so many extras. 128 Player Slot, a webshop, an ultimate toolbox, hundreds of levels / scenarios, a ranking system and last but not least the many lovely graphics that make the site authentic. The grown structures make it immediately clear: Here are Battlefield pros!

For old hands like you it’s nothing new. FH newcomers need only a little bit of the information at the beginning. For that i like the differently designed diet version of catch. In general, the question "What is Forgotten Hope1" helps new players win. I wish a full Pixel-Fighter.com FH/RANKED-server! What chaos that would cause with some maps. . . 64 vs 64… wonderful

I will advertise FH1 respectively the Pixel-Fighter Community in my circle of friends. I hope to reactivate a few old BF1942 players, but new players are essential to the survival of Forgotten Hope. In my opinion play.pixel-fighter.com by Jonas is well suited for this. Those interested get the basic idea explained, information more compact and so hopefully develop a passion to launch the adventure Forgotten Hope 1. Basically, we need FH1 advertising such as the published guest article by catch.

"make Forgotten Hope 1 great again!"

< in German >

Bei meinen ersten Besuchen dieser Community (und eigentlich noch immer), staunte ich über die Pixel-Fighter.com Seite. Es waren nicht die Standardinhalte, sondern die vielen Extras. 128 Player Slot, ein Webshop, eine ultimative Toolbox, hunderte Level/Szenarien, das Ranking und nicht zuletzt die vielen liebevollen Grafiken, die die Website authentisch machen. Die gewachsenen Strukturen machen sofort klar: Hier sind Battlefield Profis!

Für euch alte Hasen nichts Neues. FH Neulinge brauchen von den vielen Informationen zu Beginn nur ganz wenig. Dafür ist die anders gestaltete Seite von catch super. Überhaupt die Frage „Was ist Forgotten Hope1“ hilft neue Spieler zu gewinnen. Ich wünsche mir einen vollen Pixel-Fighter.com FH/RANKED-Server! Was das bei einigen Maps für ein Chaos geben würde… 64 vs 64… herrlich.

Ich werde in meinem Freundeskreis Werbung für FH1 bzw. für die Pixel-Fighter machen. Ich hoffe ein paar alte BF1942-Spieler zu reaktivieren, jedoch sind neue Spieler für den Fortbestand von Forgotten Hope essentiell. Dazu eignet sich http://play.pixel-fighter.com/ von catch meiner Meinung nach gut. Interessierte bekommen die Grundidee erklärt, Informationen kompakter und entwickeln so hoffentlich eine Leidenschaft das Abenteuer Forgotten Hope 1 zu starten. Grundsätzlich brauchen wir FH1-Werbung wie bspw. der erschienene Gastartikel von catch.

„make Forgotten Hope 1 great again!“

Bluemax
-=PFC=-Member
-=PFC=-Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Purple Heart (Amount: 1) Top Teamkiller Medal (Amount: 1)
10925.22 Reichsmark RM
253 US-Dollar $
251 GB-Pound £
249 Yen ¥
250 Finmark FM

Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

Yes this makes things much easier.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pixel-Fighter Community Forum Index -> -Pixel-Fighter Community News Printable Version All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: